In order to make a good recording, there's a few things you need to do:
- Make sure you are in a very quiet room, so the microphone doesn't pick up any background noise.
- You need to record yourself singing along to the track on the website and you need to sing in time with it as much as possible.
- We don't want to hear the sound of the Jingle Bell Rock track on your recording, so you need to be listening to the Jingle Bell Rock track on one device through headphones so that only you can hear it and so it is not heard on your recording.
- Please video yourself singing the song, and please do this in landscape not portrait. You can record youself using any device you have available.
- Please then email your file to me through your Office 365 account. If the file is too big to email me, you should give you an option for me to access it in a different way That will allow me to access it for 30 days. Let me know if you have problems with this.
I will then put all your recordings together so that it sounds like we are singing together like a choir - how exciting! Please don’t worry if your recording isn’t perfect - I know it can be hard recording yourself- give it your best shot and I’ll edit it all together as best I can.
Feel free to message me with any questions you might have. This is a new thing for us all to be doing, so there may be a few things that you need help with or that we need to change along the way. Good luck!