To keep one another safe we:
- Try to keep our distance from one another
- Use our own work/learning stations and equipment.
- Work, eat and play in our year group bubble, and do not mix with people from other bubbles.
- Move around school using markings and directions and avoiding other people.
- Follow our hygiene instructions:
-never cough, sneeze or spit towards another person
-catch all coughs and sneezes in a tissue and throw it away (catch it, bin it, kill it), then wash our hands
-wash hands frequently (including whenever we are asked to), with soap and water for 20 seconds) or with hand sanitiser if soap and water is not available.