Parents/carers and pupils of Year 6 are allowed on site from 8:50am and should follow the one-way, clockwise system around the school site. Children should go straight to their classrooms which each have their own door facing out onto the Barn playground. A staff member will be waiting to welcome them.
Parents/carers should continue to observe the one-way system by walking clockwise around the school building and exit the site.
All children must be in class by 8:55am, when doors will close and the register will be taken. Anyone arriving late must enter via the office and will receive a late mark.
Parents may come onto site from 3.10pm. Please wait on the Barn playground, ensuring you maintain a distance of at least 2m from any other family. Children will come out at 3.15pm and we ask that you leave the site immediately via the main car park gate.
Pupils may bring a packed lunch or parents/carers can pay for them to have a school dinner via ParentPay for £2.20. A new menu is available to view on our website: https://www.barnesfarmjuniors.co.uk/web/school_meals/440206
What is needed
- Full uniform is expected. Please ensure it is all named.
- PE kit is not needed in the first two days. Your class teacher will tell you what days it will be on so that the children can come in their kit on those days.
- A refillable, named water bottle.
- A healthy break time snack and personal sanitiser gel are optional.
- A personal set of colouring pencils in a pencil case would be helpful but children will be given a set if they do not have their own. All other stationery will be provided.