Updated September 2021.
Following the revised Government guidance, we have an up-to-date and comprehensive risk assessment which has been reviewed by an independent competent person.
The key protective measures we are taking to keep our pupils, staff and visitors safer are:
- Pupils handwash on entry and before leaving
- Foot-operated pedal bins in every room for 'catch it, bin it. kill it' approach
- Hand sanitiser available in every room
- Tables wiped down at the end of every day
- Enhanced cleaning of toilet areas (twice a day)
- Assemblies held online and in phases (no more than 180 in large hall)
- Windows opened to increase ventilation
- Medical room with enhanced PPE for any children, staff with symptoms during the day
- Active engagement with local NHS Track and Trace
- CO2 monitors on order